VIDEO PRODUCTION PRICES
At Comharra, we aim to make our costs affordable, fair and realistic for all of our clients. Our video production price guide has been designed to suit all budgets whilst maintaining the highest quality of video standards.
Corporate Video Costs
Corporate videos produced in the UK can cost anywhere from £500 to £25,000.
On average a 2-3 minute video will cost between £1500 and £5000.
Shooting access, number of shooting days, graphics and animation are main factors in overall cost.
Corporate Video Facts
93% of businesses who use video believe that it has increased user understanding of their product or service.
By supporting their customer base with informational videos, 36% of businesses believe that they’ve received less support queries as a result.
Of the 45% of business owners who use video on their homepage, 83% say that it is effective at retaining clients time spent on their website.
61% of businesses use video as a key marketing tool. Leaving 39% of businesses up to 10 years behind the current market!
Fact source wyzowl.com
Quality in Production
We provide high quality video production for all budgets. Each project is unique and requires specific tailoring to hit the mark for both client and customer alike. As standard, all our projects are:
• Completely free in Consultation.
• Professionally advised throughout.
• Delivered in full HD quality, 1920 x 1080 or tailored to social media aspects.
• Include basic motion graphics and animation.
• Allow amendments to the final video.
Additionally, we can:
• Produce your video in full 4K resolution.
• Create bespoke audio and/or music for the production.
• Supply detailed 2D/3D animation to enrich your visuals.